Good Afternoon Parents and Guardians,
As we prepare for our first day of school on Monday, a few reminders are below.
Drop off procedures:
- Bus Riders are dropped off in the back of the building. Please do not drive in this area when buses or students are present.
- Car riders are dropped off in the front of the building in two lines. Watch our Coach who serves as the Crosswalk Guard. She will motion the cars forward when students have cleared the lanes and it is safe.
- The first 4 cars in each lane should allow their students to ex
- Students closest to the building follow the sidewalk to the entry doors.
- Students in the 2nd lane should walk up straight up the yellow line to the crosswalk guard, and then across to the entry doors. (Students NEVER go between cars.)
- After all students are safely across, Coach will motion cars forward and we will ‘do it all again.’
Pick up Procedures: Works like the drop off procedures, but in reverse.
- Place your car tag on the reverse side of your visor so that it is easily found and readable. (See picture)
- We will load the first 4 cars in each line and then dismiss.
- Please be patient. The first few days we are all learning new names. Within a very short time, the line moves like clockwork – I promise! J
When our students enter the building in the morning, they will proceed to one of the two areas below, depending on grade level.
Library: K – 1st Grade
Multi-Purpose Room (gym): 2nd – 4th Grade
Breakfast is served at 8 AM and students return to these areas when finished eating.
At 8:15 students go to classrooms to begin their day.
We hope to see all our parents and guardians at our many community events during the year. We look forward to a wonderful year of learning and loving our students! Please feel free to reach out to us at any time.
Susan Finch, Principal