- 7:35 - 3:10
- Important learning happens during these hours so please make appointments after school, if at all possible.
- Students will not be released between 2:55 - 3:10 unless it is an emergency.
- All visitors wishing to speak with or pick-up students during school hours must go through the office.
- 7:00 Front Doors Open!
- 7:00 - 7:30 Breakfast is Served!
- 7:25 KRVN announcements begin.
- 7:35 Tardy Bell rings
- If arriving after 7:35, a parent will need to sign in the student at the front office.
- Please drop students off at the front of the building in the driveway ONLY.
- Buses and staff parking will be in the back.
- Students arriving before 7:20 AM will report to their designated grade level area.
- Kindergarten and 1st grade - Library
- 2nd grade through 4th grade - Gym
- Students arriving after 7:20 AM will report to their homeroom.
- Students arriving prior to 7:00 AM will be unsupervised. For your child’s safety, thank you for not leaving your children before 7:00 AM.
- All car riders will be picked up in the front driveway.
- Parents entering the building are asked to remain in the brick foyer area and are required to present their child’s hang-tag sign to a monitor.
- Parents are encouraged to use the car line rather than enter the building at the end of the day because there is only one way to exit the parking lot.
- Please display your child’s hang-tag so that the process will run smoothly.
- Having a consistent plan for pick-up helps students feel safe.
- If plans change, please send a signed written notice. Without this, your student will follow their usual routine.
- Students should be picked up by 3:25 each day.
These plans are in place for the safety of your child.