Important Attendance Information
7:00 am - School doors open / Breakfast line opens
7:25 am - Announcements Begin
7:35 am - Tardy Bell rings
3:10 pm – School Day Ends
Quick Attendance Facts:
- Attendance is taken at 10:00 am. If your child comes to school after 10:00 am without a doctor’s note, they will be marked absent for the day.
- If your child is out for any reason, please call or email the school to let us know, however they still need to bring a doctor or parent note when they return.
- A doctor’s note may be faxed to the office or returned with the student.
- A parent note must be dated and signed by the parent. Only 5 parent notes are allowed in a year. After that number is reached, the absences will be unexcused.
- When a student has three or more days of unexcused absences in a 4 week period, you will receive a written notice from the school as required by law.
Front Office Information: Attendance Clerk/Registrar, Karen Morrow
Phone: 979-209-1360 FAX – 979-209-1364 email: email@example.com